Saturday, October 12, 2019

Up Up and Away

Ezekiel 38:23 "I will show my greatness and holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations.  Then they will know that I am the LORD."


We had to do some last minute repacking and weighing and labeling, but we are off to Ethiopia.  Please pray for us all as we travel and then serve in Ethiopia.  Please pray for those we left behind.  We look forward to all that God has in store for us these next few weeks.

Prayer circle in front of Emirates.  


 Smiles and excitement for the trip. 




The whole group waiting to check bags.   



 Labeling bags.
 Checking and double checking.
 Encouraging words.
 More last minute photos and smiles.

And off we go!!!  More to come soon!!

4 comments:

  1. So excited for you! I'm grateful for the blog - to be with you vicariously and to know more specifically how to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful update! We are thinking of you all continually and praying so much for this special team. Love you guys! You are going to be a light and a blessing in Yetebon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless this trip for medical and ministry and keep them safe in their travels. I love to get updates with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in our prayers; keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete